[ovirt-users] using oVirt with newer librbd1

Matthias Leopold matthias.leopold at meduniwien.ac.at
Tue Oct 24 12:26:37 UTC 2017

--
Matthias Leopold
IT Systems & Communications

Hi Konstantin,

yes, we have a Ceph 12 Cluster and are using librbd1-12.2.1 on oVirt
Hypervisor Hosts, which we're installed with CentOS 7 and Ceph upstream
repos, not oVirt Node (for this exact purpose). Since
/usr/lib64/libvirt/storage-backend/libvirt_storage_backend_rbd.so is
using /lib64/librbd.so.1 our VMs with disks from Cinder storage domain
are using Ceph 12 all the way.

Are you also using a newer librbd1?

Regards
Matthias