[ovirt-users] [ANN] oVirt 4.2.0 First Beta Release is now available for testing

Oved Ourfali oourfali at redhat.com
Tue Oct 31 17:57:32 UTC 2017

As mentioned earlier, this is one motivation but not the only one. You see
right click less and less in web applications, as it isn't considered a
good user experience. This is also the patternfly guideline (patternfly is
a framework we heavily use throughout the application).

We will however consider bringing this back if there will be high demand.

Thanks for the feedback!
Oved