[ovirt-users] [ANN] oVirt 4.2.0 First Beta Release is now available for testing

Eduardo Mayoral emayoral at arsys.es
Tue Oct 31 20:10:40 UTC 2017

Hey, for sporadic use, you will get used to the new interface soon enough.

For very repetitive tasks, you will probably be using the API anyway.

While I was happy with the old GUI, I do not see anything wrong with the
new one.

@devs: Thanks for the new version!

Eduardo Mayoral Jimeno (emayoral at arsys.es)
Administrador de sistemas. Departamento de Plataformas. Arsys internet.
+34 941 620 145 ext. 5153