[ovirt-users] Adding host for the first time - Power Management?

Colin Coe colin.coe at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 22:12:46 UTC 2017

If you log in to the blade enclosure OA (onboard administrator) via the web
interface:
- Expand Enclosure Information
- Expand Device Bays
- Expand the required server
- Click on iLO
- Click Web Administration link (a new browser window will appear)
- Expand Administration
- Select User Administration

At this point you should be able to add, remove, edit users including
resetting passwords and defining permissions.