[ovirt-users] Change CD Issue

Anantha Raghava raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
Wed Sep 20 02:22:45 UTC 2017

Hi,

Please find the full details about setup.

Engine is on a different machine with
"centos-release-7-4.1708.el7.centos.x86_64" OS and kernel is "Linux
3.10.0-693.2.2.el7.x86_64".

There are two nodes and both are with "oVirt Node 4.1.4" OS and kernel
is "Linux 3.10.0-514.26.2.el7.x86_64".

We just upgraded the Engine and not nodes. This problem surfaced.

One peculiar behaviour observed : On a host that is marked as "SPM",
change CD works perfectly. But throws the error on the other. This was
not a case in the past.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava