[ovirt-users] Change CD Issue

Anantha Raghava raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
Wed Sep 20 02:31:11 UTC 2017

Hi,

You pointed out right. It is a specif issue with our second host
(Host-2). For all VMs running on First Host (Host-1), Change CD works
fine. It throws error for all VMs running on Second Host (Host-2). It
has no relation with Host being SPM.

Looks like some issue with our second host (Host-2) specifically.

We migrated one VM from Second Host to First Host and Change CD works
properly.

But how do we check what the error is? How do we fix it?

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava