[ovirt-users] User portal permissions

Michael Mortensen (MCMR) mcmr at oticon.com
Wed May 2 07:50:25 UTC 2018

Hi Kristian,

As far as I’ve experienced myself, too, they would need one or more admin roles/permissions. The permissions can however be quite freely distributed to the user, and since you can create a custom role, too, it should be possible to stitch together a rather limited admin-role.
Regular non-admin privileges supposedly only gives access to the VM Portal and not actually the Administration Portal (in which you could do all of this).

All the best,
Mike