[ovirt-users] ovirt engine frequently rebooting/changing host

Bernhard Dick bernhard at bdick.de
Mon May 7 08:50:52 UTC 2018

Hi,

currently I'm evaluating oVirt and I have three hosts installed within
nested KVM. They're sharing a gluster environment which has been
configured using the oVirt Node Wizards.
It seems to work quite well, but after some hours I get many status
update mails from the ovirt engine which are either going to EngineStop
or EngeineForceStop. Sometimes the host where the engine runs is
switched. After some of those reboots there is silence for some hours
before it is starting over. Can you tell me where I should look at to
fix that problem?

   Regards
     Bernhard Dick