[Workshop-nov2011] Ride sharing

John Mark Walker johnmark at redhat.com
Fri Oct 14 17:12:43 UTC 2011

If you're very patient and have some time to navigate bay area public transit options, there is this, which is a combination of CalTrain and VTA light rail:

http://g.co/maps/ss8du

But that's really only valid if you're arriving during normal business hours. After hours would require either getting a cab or ride-sharing.

-JM