The oVirt Project is pleased to announce the availability of an oVirt 4.0.2
post release update, as of August 19th, 2016.
This update includes a new build of oVirt Engine fixing:
Bug 1367483 - Installing a 3.6 host to rhev-m 4.0 results in 'ovirtmgmt'
network as out of sync
See the release notes  for installation / upgrade instructions and a
list of new features and bugs fixed.
* A new oVirt Live ISO is available. 
* A new oVirt Engine Appliance is already available.
* Mirrors might need up to one day to synchronize.
* Read more about the oVirt 4.0.2 release highlights:
* Get more oVirt Project updates on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ovirt
* Check out the latest project news on the oVirt blog:
Better technology. Faster innovation. Powered by community collaboration.
See how it works at redhat.com