(some updates I collected from past weeks)
- great oVirt 3.3 test day with 80 bugs reported on various new 3.3
- oVirt 3.3 RC build soon to come.
- various deep dive sessions started on new 3.3 features
glance, neutron, power management and async tasks covered so far.
- Karli Sjöberg documented the process of going from oVirt-3.1 on
Fedora to oVirt-3.2 on CentOS
- René Koch announced version 1.2.1 of the Nagios monitoring plugin
- Christophe Fergeau announced a new spice-xpi 2.8.90 with windows
support (and proxy support as well)
- Eyal Edri announced ovirt rpm's are available for Fedora 19
- René van der Linden blogged about configuring IPA for oVirt
also has entries on all of this oVirt deployment
- gerrit was upgraded to gerrit 2.6. during the upgrade I forgot David
Caro work on replacing the robots file so bing servers overloaded the
Juan was kind enough to send a patch to the gerrit project to make
the robots file configurable so we'll avoid this in the future (well,
from gerrit 2.8).
- A Clojure library to provision virtual machines in ovirt
- (upcoming) greg padget will cover new sla mechanism in ovirt at
LinuxCon/CloudOpen NA (September 17th, New Orleans)
- (upcoming) KvmForum and oVirt sessions at LinuxCon Europe in October
- (past) Udayendu Kar covered KVM and oVirt in an Engineering College
via a few talks and hands-on
- (past) Livnat Peer did an intro to ovirt session in Israel's open
source conference August Penguin.
- Jon Benedict of NetApp published an update on their VSC beta
- VMWare vCloud Automation Center 5.2 added support for RHEV 3.1