The oVirt Project is pleased to announce today the general availability of
This latest community release includes numerous bug fixes and several new
features, such as:
- The WebSocketProxy VDC option(and a few others) can now be updated
without need to restart the engine.
- OVIRT-CLI now use remote-viewer instead of spicec for spice based
- unassigned host status now reflects more the real status
- cloud-init service after appliance deployment is now disabled
oVirt is an open-source, openly-governed enterprise virtualization
management application, developed by a global community. You can use the
oVirt management interface (oVirt Engine) to manage hardware nodes, storage
and network resources, and to deploy and monitor virtual machines running
in your data center.
If you are familiar with VMware products, oVirt is conceptually similar to
vSphere. oVirt serves as the bedrock for Red Hat's Enterprise
Virtualization product, and it is the "upstream" project where new features
are developed prior to their inclusion in Red Hat's supported product
* Read more about the oVirt 3.6.3 release highlights:
* Get more oVirt Project updates on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ovirt
* Read more about oVirt Project community events:
Better technology. Faster innovation. Powered by community collaboration.
See how it works at redhat.com