From: "Gianluca Cecchi" <gianluca.cecchi(a)gmail.com>
To: "Rafael Martins" <rmartins(a)redhat.com>
Cc: "users" <users(a)ovirt.org>, devel(a)ovirt.org, announce(a)ovirt.org
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 7:02:50 PM
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] [ANN] oVirt 4.0.0 GA postponed to Monday, June 20
Il 15/Giu/2016 15:38, "Rafael Martins" <rmartins(a)redhat.com> ha scritto:
> In order to give time to fix some last minute blockers, the GA is pushed
> Monday, June 20.
> This should provide sufficient time for us to properly fix and test oVirt
> in order to make sure we have no critical issues in the 4.0.0 version,
> was originally scheduled for today.
> Thanks in advance,
> Rafael Martins
> Users mailing list
Is there a milestone for translation files sync to have them into final ga?
At this time I'm working on master for Italian in zanata and due to latest
changes it dropped now to about 84%.
I'm going to resync it before the end of the weekend.
I think it is probably too late, but I'm not really into the translation process. If
someone know it better, please complement.