On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 11:07:32PM -0500, Mike Burns wrote:
> The beta versions of oVirt 3.2 are now available. Packages can be
> installed using the ovirt-beta yum repository  after installing the
> ovirt-release package.
> oVirt Node is not currently available. It should be made available in
> the next couple days.
> The oVirt Team
>  http://resources.ovirt.org/releases/beta/
>  http://resources.ovirt.org/releases/ovirt-release-fedora.noarch.rpm
Since last night, there's an important newer vdsm build vdsm-4.10.3-6 in
Fedora 18. Please update the beta repository, as it fixes multiple known
issues - it would be a shame if people just bump into them again.
- Explicitly shutdown m2crypto socket
- spec: require policycoreutils and skip sebool errors
- spec: requires selinux-policy to avoid selinux failure
- vdsmd.service: require either ntpd or chronyd
- isRunning didn't check local variable before reading
- udev: Race fix
- load and trigger dev rule (#891300)
- Change scsi_id command path to be configured at runtime (#886087)
- upgrade: force upgrade to v2 before upgrading to v3 (#893184)
- misc: rename safelease to clusterlock
- domain: select the cluster lock using makeClusterLock
- clusterlock: add the local locking implementation (#877715)
- upgrade: catch MetaDataKeyNotFoundError when preparing
- vdsm.spec: Require openssl (#905728)
- Fedora 18: require a newer udev
- fix sloppy backport of safelease rename
- removing the use of zombie reaper from supervdsm
This new build is available in the beta repo.
To refresh your yum cache:
yum clean all --disablerepo=* --enablerepo=ovirt-beta
Users mailing list