one or two folks have commented on the fact they didn't see the last CFP email that
was sent out. I thought I'd repost it here. I'm looking forward to getting some
more submissions and we hope that we'll see you in Shanghai!
We are actively seeking speakers for the oVirt workshop which will be
held on Intel's Shanghai Campus, 8-9 May 2013.
We are interested in talks in the following areas:
* Getting started developing oVirt
* oVirt for the systems administrator
* Where oVirt fits in the enterprise
* Gluster Integration
* leveraging oVirt for Gluster deployments
* Case studies on cost savings with oVirt and Open Source data center virtualization
* Troubleshooting oVirt
* Hardware optimizations for virtualization
* oVirt Plugin development
* oVirt architecture from a security and best practices point of view.
* oVirt Project Roadmaps
* Deep dives into features/areas
* Deep dives into code/debugging
Please submit talk proposals for review by sending an email to workshop-pc at ovirt.org
Please include your full name, speaker biography and your talk abstract. We will accept
submissions through Friday, 29 March 2013 at 23:59 PST. Speakers will be notified of
acceptance by Monday, 8 April 2013.
Accepted speakers should plan to submit their slides to the workshop-pc at ovirt.org
mailing list no later than close of business on Monday, 22 April 2013.
Registration can be found here: http://ovirtshanghai2013.eventbrite.com/
Hotel and lodging information can be found here:
Keep your eyes open for further announcements!
Thank you all for your participation!
Open Source and Standards, Red Hat
(initial thread was here: http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2013-March/012862.html