On 09/04/2012 11:03 PM, Mike Burns wrote:
Meeting Time and Place
oVirt Weekly Sync
* Wednesdays @ 15:00 UTC (may change during DST changes) - always
at 7:00am US Pacific, 10:00am US Eastern.
* To see in your timezone date -d 'WEDNESDAY 1000 EDT'
* On IRC: #ovirt on irc.oftc.net
This is the agenda for the 2012-09-05 meeting:
* Next Release (Release Criteria, Target GA date)
looking at current content which is mostly bug fixes, and considering
next month is mostly holidays for a good chunk of the contributors, i
think a 1/1 (or something that week) would be a better alignment to get
some features into 3.2.
* Sub-project reports (engine, vdsm, node, infra)
* New web site design
For those of you in the CC list -- please either be available or have
someone available to discuss release criteria and feature set for the
If you have other topics, please reply to me and I will add them to the
agenda. If you propose a topic, please be prepared to lead the
discussion during the meeting.