Would this meeting agenda be better not going to users@, but going to
The agenda looks good to me - the "next release" discussion is time
critical at this point, we need to agree on release criteria, and figure
out what's already on its way into 3.2, and what state it's in.
On 09/10/2012 02:15 PM, Mike Burns wrote:
Meeting Time and Place
oVirt Weekly Sync
* Wednesdays @ 15:00 UTC (may change during DST changes) - always
at 7:00am US Pacific, 10:00am US Eastern.
* To see in your timezone date -d 'WEDNESDAY 1000 EDT'
* On IRC: #ovirt on irc.oftc.net
This is the agenda for the 2012-09-12 meeting:
* Status of Next Release (Release Criteria, Target GA date)
* Sub-project reports (engine, vdsm, node, infra)
* Project Manager Election
If you have other topics, please reply to me and I will add them to the
agenda. If you propose a topic, please be prepared to lead the
discussion during the meeting.
Board mailing list
Community Action and Impact
Open Source and Standards, Red Hat
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13