From Moti Asayag <masayag(a)redhat.com>:
Moti Asayag has submitted this change and it was merged.
Change subject: engine: ovirt-node should wait for restart after upgrade
engine: ovirt-node should wait for restart after upgrade
The SSH host reboot command changed as follow:
1. Set the host to 'Reboot' status: status is set to reboot once the reboot
command was successfully invoked on the host.
2. Added a sleep: Instead of setting the host's status immediately to its
previous status, there should be a delay to allow the host to start the
reboot and to prevent from the host monitoring to grab the host and attempt
to move it to up.
3. Fixed a bug in which the initial host status was ignored.
4. Set the default status after reboot is 'non-responsive'. This align
the behavior of the command with the host installation flow.
5. Support upgrading host or checking for hosts upgrade in Maintenance
In addition, the ovirt-node upgrade process will be reported as a
failed one if the expected reboot step didn't start properly.
Signed-off-by: Moti Asayag <masayag(a)redhat.com>
3 files changed, 22 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)
Martin Peřina: Looks good to me, approved
Moti Asayag: Verified; Passed CI tests
To view, visit https://gerrit.ovirt.org/67554
To unsubscribe, visit https://gerrit.ovirt.org/settings
Gerrit-Owner: Moti Asayag <masayag(a)redhat.com>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Jenkins CI
Gerrit-Reviewer: Martin Peřina <mperina(a)redhat.com>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Moti Asayag <masayag(a)redhat.com>
Gerrit-Reviewer: gerrit-hooks <automation(a)ovirt.org>