----- Original Message -----
From: "David Caro" <dcaroest(a)redhat.com>
To: "Infra" <infra(a)ovirt.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2015 7:55:16 PM
Subject: oVirt Infra weekly update :: 2015-02-19
Some updates for this week:
* Started working on a cleanup script to run at the start of the jobs to make
sure each jobs gets as much free space as possible
+1, this will surely minimize false positive errors we've been seeing.
i also thought on adding a basic sanity job that will check very minimal tests on the
to see if it's apt to fail (like ping/ssh/git clone...) - to avoid errors such as
gerrit is down
or slave is hang... , maybe part of changing the jobs to be a workflow?
* We had some failures on full disk, the above point should take care
* First standard jobs are working ok
* Started playing with BATS testing framework for repoman functional tests
* Fixed jenkins-job-builder packaging, now it's fully installable for fc19,
fc20, fc21, el6 and el7 form the ci-tools repo including python-pbr and
* Sent a patch to start using Hiera! Finally!
* Added a new job to build the docs from the infra-docs repo so you can check
the generated html and wiki markup results
* Added a few doc updates, pending merge
So not much movement this week, but in the right direction.
Red Hat S.L.
Continuous Integration Engineer - EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
Tel.: +420 532 294 605
RHT Global #: 82-62605
Infra mailing list