Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Some items on my list for near-term for infrastructure, off the top of
* Instance of meetbot, using supybot. I have this formula from other
situtations, may try to tackle later today.
* Gerrit for git and code review and Jenkins for continuous
testing. We should see these machines come live mid-next week. We'll
have to setup DNS for them, then someone different than the
installer can do a system hardening.
- We don't have a hardening process yet, but we do have the work
I've done so far in the configuration files, and can use the
package manifest from linode01.ovirt.org
- So a step here is to i) do the second-check for Itamar (who will
install the RHEL + Gerrit + Jenkins), and ii) document what we do
so we can make it more of a standard process.
* Split out a database server.
* Move www and lists to separate VMs.
* Puppet for configuration management.
* Combine backup methods.
* Write out a disaster recovery plan.
* Write out a security disaster plan.
name: Karsten 'quaid' Wade, Sr. Community Gardener
team: Red Hat Community Architecture & Leadership
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----