for oVirt 4.0 we're going to drop backward compatibility with oVirt < 3.6,
you're kindly invited to cleanup the code dropping legacy support for older
More in detail, for 4.0 we'll assume:
* Support for EL6 hosts will be dropped
* oVirt Engine support for EL6 will be dropped
* Upgrade / Migration (if oVirt Engine was running on EL6) will be
supported only from oVirt 3.6
* Network API support for oVirt < 3.6 will be dropped, the remaining API
should be backward compatible
* oVirt Engine will support cluster compatibility >= 3.6
* We won't support in place upgrade for oVirt Engine from 3.6 EL6 to 4.0
EL7: we'll support only migration.
* oVirt DWH will only have 3.6 \ 4.0 compatibility views in 4.0.
Better technology. Faster innovation. Powered by community collaboration.
See how it works at redhat.com