New Lago version is out - v0.27, included in this release: fixes for a
few bugs, improvements to the 'ovirt' verb, packaging fixes and some
new docs. Also, a new verb was added: 'generate-config', this verb
allows to print the current loaded configuration lago is using. It
also introduced a few changes to lago.conf file, so if you are using
/etc/lago.d/lago.conf, please make sure you read before upgrading.
Specifically these parameters were changed in lago.conf:
1. 'default_ssh_user', changed to: 'ssh_user', no change to the default
2. 'default_ssh_password, changed to: 'ssh_password', no change to the
3. 'template_default_repo', changed to: 'template_repo_name'(same as
the existing CLI), no change to value.
4. 'template_*' parameters were moved under the [init] section in lago.conf.
5. lago.conf default location changed to /etc/lago/lago.conf(when
upgrading via yum or dnf, it will be automatically be installed there)
To upgrade using yum/dnf simply run:
yum update lago
If you find any bugs, or have request for new features please feel
free to open an issue in the GitHub page. Also we started working
with GitHub's integrated Kanban board.
The updated docs can be found here, and the full change log here.
Thanks everyone who contributed to this release!