On Tue, Dec 02, 2014 at 06:44:50AM +0100, Sandro Bonazzola wrote:
We were supposed to start composing oVirt 3.5.1 RC today *2014-12-02 08:00 UTC* from 3.5
We have still blockers for oVirt 3.5.1 RC release so we need to postpone it untill
they'll be fixed.
The new tentative date for 3.5.1 RC composition is set to *2014-12-09 08:00 UTC
The bug tracker  shows 2 open blocker:
Bug ID Whiteboard Status Summary
1168689 infra ASSIGNED Upgrading from 3.4.4 to 3.5.1 snapshot the vdsm rpm throw an
This one actuall has two patches merged. I moved it back to ASSIGNED by
mistake, as I did not notice the section added to
Anyway, this bloke is behind us.
1160846 sla NEW Can't add disk to VM without specifying disk
profile when the storage domain has more than one disk profile
In order to stabilize the release a new branch ovirt-engine-3.5.1 will be created from
the same git hash used for composing the RC.
- Please be sure that 3.5 snapshot allow to create VMs before *2014-12-08 15:00 UTC*
- Please be sure that no pending patches are going to block the release before
*2014-12-08 15:00 UTC*
- If any patch must block the RC release please raise the issue as soon as possible.
There are still 69 bugs  targeted to 3.5.1.
Excluding node and documentation bugs we still have 46 bugs  targeted to 3.5.1.
Maintainers / Assignee:
- Please add the bugs to the tracker if you think that 3.5.1 should not be released
without them fixed.
- Please update the target to 3.5.2 or later for bugs that won't be in 3.5.1:
it will ease gathering the blocking bugs for next releases.
- Please fill release notes, the page has been created here 
- If you're testing oVirt 3.5 nightly snapshot, please add yourself to the test page
Better technology. Faster innovation. Powered by community collaboration.
See how it works at redhat.com
Devel mailing list