On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 7:58 AM <murat.celebi(a)dbpro.com.tr> wrote:
I am new to ovirt and try to migrate my companies vmware infra to ovirt.
The Engine setup went fine without any problems.
These are the steps which I am doing and having problems.
1. Prepare the KVM host by installing the RPM's.
2. Add the kvm host to the engine. Everything is working fine at this
3. I am creating a new Network for vm usage named VLAN10. And I am tagging
the network with vlan id 10.
4. I am bonding two 25Gb/s interface's with balance-xor mode with the name
5. When I add the network VLAN10 to the bond1 interface I cant see the
logical network assigned to the bond. After this step I am not able to
delete the bond since I am getting errors when I try to delete the bond.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Users mailing list -- users(a)ovirt.org
To unsubscribe send an email to users-leave(a)ovirt.org
Privacy Statement: https://www.ovirt.org/privacy-policy.html
oVirt Code of Conduct:
can you please share the error message and version of oVirt?
Software Engineer - RHV Network
Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com>
amusil(a)redhat.com IM: amusil