On 15 Jan 2020, at 23:12, paolo(a)airaldi.it wrote:
I'm trying to automate a copy of a VM from one Datacenter to another using
I'm able to:
- Create a snapshot of the source VM
- create a clone from the snapshot
- remove the snapshot
- attach an Export Domain
- export the clone to the Export Domain
- remove the clone
- detach the Export domain from the source Datacenter and attach to the
Unfortunately I cannot find a module to:
- import the VM from the Export Domain
- delete the VM image from the Export Domain.
those are legacy flows, on their way out. Use OVA export and import, it’s
going to be much more straightforward.
See import and export examples at
It is in ansible too
Any hint on how to do that?
Thanks in advance. Cheers.
PS: if someone is interested I can share the playbook.
Users mailing list -- users(a)ovirt.org
To unsubscribe send an email to users-leave(a)ovirt.org
Privacy Statement: https://www.ovirt.org/site/privacy-policy/
oVirt Code of Conduct: