We have still blockers for oVirt 3.5.1 RC release so we need to postpone it until
they'll be fixed.
The bug tracker  shows 1 open blocker:
Bug ID Whiteboard Status Summary
1160846 sla NEW Can't add disk to VM without specifying disk profile when the
storage domain has more than one disk profile
In order to stabilize the release a new branch ovirt-engine-3.5.1 will be created from the
same git hash used for composing the RC.
- ACTION: Gilad please provide ETA on above blocker, the new proposed RC date will be
decided on the given ETA.
- Please be sure that 3.5 snapshot allow to create VMs
- Please be sure that no pending patches are going to block the release
- If any patch must block the RC release please raise the issue as soon as possible.
There are still 57 bugs  targeted to 3.5.1.
Excluding node and documentation bugs we still have 37 bugs  targeted to 3.5.1.
Maintainers / Assignee:
- Please add the bugs to the tracker if you think that 3.5.1 should not be released
without them fixed.
- ACTION: Please update the target to 3.5.2 or later for bugs that won't be in 3.5.1:
it will ease gathering the blocking bugs for next releases.
- ACTION: Please fill release notes, the page has been created here 
- If you're testing oVirt 3.5 nightly snapshot, please add yourself to the test page
Better technology. Faster innovation. Powered by community collaboration.
See how it works at redhat.com