ovirt-release package

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Tue Nov 29 20:26:25 UTC 2011

Hi all,

In last week's sync up meeting we again discussed the possibility of creating an RPM to deliver the yum repository file (which I have had a crack at providing, but more on that in a moment). A few questions came up which I'd like to also put to the list with my own thoughts, hopefully others can provide theirs.

------

Q: Why provide an RPM for this? The user still has to download the RPM to install it!