[Users] make rpm error

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Mon Apr 9 13:56:08 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Jenkins doesn't install the maven package, but uses a mvn bin under $JENKINS_HOME/tools/$mvn_ver/bin/mvn.

I'm not sure that requiring the 'maven' rpm in the make is wise, than rather checking if 'mvn' can be run instead,
since this a standalone pkg that can be on os even without an rpm installed.

but for now, i can make sure all jenkins slaves have the 'maven' rpm installed to solve this issue.

eyal.