[Users] make rpm error

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Mon Apr 9 14:21:47 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Eyal Edri" <eedri at redhat.com>

If that was actually a valid reason to not specify package requirements we would never specify any BuildRequires or Requires declarations in the spec file because the packages 'might' have been manually installed. Without this declaration the SRPM we are providing in the builds on ovirt.org can not be used to build in a clean environment such as that provided by mock. Note that this declaration was already in the version submitted to Fedora for review [1] because otherwise it would never pass...

> but for now, i can make sure all jenkins slaves have the 'maven' rpm
> installed to solve this issue.

Thanks.

Steve

[1] http://jhernand.fedorapeople.org/rpms/ovirt-engine/3.0.0_0001-6/ovirt-engine.spec