Maven 3 here we come!

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Wed Apr 18 13:15:11 UTC 2012

Hi guys,
We're trying to be as updated as possible in oVirt development.
In order to catch up with recent changes in major distro's,
we'd like to move to Maven 3.

Current oVirt engine code actually can be built with Maven 3 now,
but we still need to handle some minor issues. Also we need
to update our wiki's accordingly.

To make this move coordinated, and give everyone some time
to play with Maven 3, I suggest we do it in 2 weeks from now,
and move on April 29. Basically the code should remain the same,
other than minor changes we may need to do.

If you have substantials considerations against maven3,
please share.
--

/d

"Who's General Failure and why's he reading my disk?"