Concerning Loadays 2013

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Fri Dec 14 14:52:43 UTC 2012

Hi,

I would love to see us have a speaker at this conference.

Vincent, what is the level of the audience usually? Would the audience
be more interested in an "overview of oVirt"? or more community outreach
("how to get involved")?

I can think of a few potential speakers, if they're willing to try...
Ewoud is the nearest community member to Brussels, but I am also very close.

When is the deadline for proposals?

Thanks,
Dave.

On 12/05/2012 10:46 PM, vincent at vanderkussen.org wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As suggetsed by quiad on #ovirt i'm posting this here.
>
> I helporganize an event in Belgium called Loadays. This will already be
> the fourth edition and we got positive feedback about the previous
> editions.
>
> The site from last year is still available on http://www.loadays.eu to
> give you an idea . The "official" website is available at
> http://www.loadays.org . The twitter account is @loadays
>
> If someone is interested in giving a talk/workshop feel free to submit a
> proposal.
>
> Thanks
>
> Vincent

Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13