Concerning Loadays 2013

Vincent Van der Kussen vincent at vanderkussen.org
Sat Dec 15 09:44:10 UTC 2012

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 03:52:43PM +0100, Dave Neary wrote:

Hi,

> Hi,
>
> I would love to see us have a speaker at this conference.
>
> Vincent, what is the level of the audience usually? Would the
> audience be more interested in an "overview of oVirt"? or more
> community outreach ("how to get involved")?

Most people are active in several open source projects and have a technical background.
So a more in depth and practical overview + how to participate in the oVirt community would cover it.
There's alway place (depending on the other talks/workshops of course) to do a workshop to show
the technical/practical side of oVirt.

I think most people would like to know more about how oVirt handles storage, networking, does Gluster work?, etc..

> I can think of a few potential speakers, if they're willing to
> try... Ewoud is the nearest community member to Brussels, but I am
> also very close.
>
> When is the deadline for proposals?

Deadline is arounf 1st of March.

If you have any further questions you can always contact me.

> Thanks,
> Dave.

Regards,
Vincent