Network traffic shaping.

Mike Kolesnik mkolesni at redhat.com
Thu Jul 11 06:10:18 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

In your case the QoS is not really tied to the network parameters - is it VM, is it VLAN, etc..
Hence, by your logic, this should be on a separate left tab (there is an upcoming change to introduce these into the new/edit network dialogs).

> | In addition, should there be a new 'QoS' sub-tab for the networks tab ?
>
> See previous answer. Perhaps it might have more sense to have a vnic profiles
> as a sub-tab due to the previous considerations.

I think what Moti meant is when in the view you're viewing a network in the "networks" main tab, how would you see it's QoS.