splitting cli/sdk project

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Sat Oct 1 20:40:20 UTC 2011

On Thursday 29 September 2011 11:39:29 Michael Pasternak wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I would like to propose splitting cli/sdk projects as each of them should become a master-project for different implementations
> and i guess we wouldn't want mixing different SDKs and CLIs under same project.

+1.
Makes a lot of sense, as long as this kicks off in sync' with
the downstream sdk/cli. That is, make sure we're able to port
patches from upstream to downstream with as little changes as possible.

--

/d

"Ford," he said, "you're turning into a penguin. Stop it." --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy