Bringing in new projects.

Adam Litke agl at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 5 16:10:54 UTC 2011

A “healthy” project, as determined by the oVirt Board exists
 - Move details at http://www.ovirt.org/governance/project-maturity/
   ^ Should be "More"

Unfortunately this link does not seem to point to more information about how the
board makes this determination.  Since you discuss it later, you can probably
drop the link.  It has already been linked to previously anyway.

"There are many ways to measure this, but oVirt takes it lead from the ASF.
                                                      ^ its

Otherwise, looks good to me.

On Wed, Oct 05, 2011 at 09:54:29AM -0400, Carl Trieloff wrote:

> Jim drafted this for us, I have made a few edits.
>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KeJgV8v8FT23Aln0gRsF7qOW1H6iOMWjHuMOhs5OoZM/edit?hl=en_US
>
> Comments please.
>
> I suggest we place to first section on the "Adding a Project" page
> and the the second section to the "Project Maturity" page
>
> regards
> Carl.

Adam Litke <agl at us.ibm.com>
IBM Linux Technology Center