Voting in new projects in to the incubator.

Carl Trieloff cctrieloff at redhat.com
Tue Oct 18 18:06:19 UTC 2011

Adam, Isaac,

I have read through the wiki pages

Mom -- http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Project_Proposal_-_MOM
Nomad -- http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Project_Proposal_-_Nomad

>From what I see the main information is there, except resources required.

Can we add a section on what infrastructure to create for the project. I.e.
Bugzilla (y/n)
devel list (y/n)
patches (y/n)
commits (y/n)

Other than that I believe we should be good to accept the project into
the incubator based on our updated process.

If you can add that, and I'll start a vote to accept them into oVirt
incubator.

Also...

The details of the incubator that Jim wrote up for us can be found on
http://www.ovirt.org/governance/adding-a-subproject/

I also believe we should write a graduation check list which I will work
on shortly for review.

regards
Carl.