Need a wiki user account

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Oct 18 18:40:44 UTC 2011

Thanks for helping create user accounts for each other!

I went through the thread last night and made accounts for the few
people who were missed.

Right now I'm working on this page because it will be useful for all
of us:

http://ovirt.org/wiki/How_to_make_pages

Please let us know via an appropriate mailing list if you are having
any troubles or questions about the wiki. Appropriate would be a
developer list, the project-planning@ list, or the wiki@ list.

- Karsten