Policy for applying copyright notices

Jan Wildeboer jwildebo at redhat.com
Sat Oct 22 17:24:51 UTC 2011

Not everybody will get sources from git. When distributed as tarball this
info is lost.

It is thus always good to be able to reconstruct from the file contents
itself.

Jan
--
Jan H Wildeboer                |
EMEA Open Source Affairs       | Office: +49 (0)89 205071-207

Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH,
Technopark II, Haus C, Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 11 -15
85630 Grasbrunn, Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 153243
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Brendan Lane, Charlie Peters, Michael Cunningham,
Charles Cachera

GPG Key:     3AC3C8AB
Fingerprint: 3D1E C4E0 DD67 E16D E47A  9564 A72F 5C39 3AC3 C8AB