Problem with project names.

Yaniv Kaul ykaul at redhat.com
Mon Oct 24 15:35:17 UTC 2011

On 10/23/2011 03:30 PM, Carl Trieloff wrote:

> I'll fix.
> Carl.

I've (ab)used my seemingly unlimited bugzilla powers and changed
relevant component names in Bugzilla.

For reference, this is what we have today under the oVirt product:
Name | description | default assignee | QA contact | Bug count

ovirt-dwh     OVirt Data WareHouse     ydary at redhat.com         0
ovirt-engine-api     ovirt-engine-api     mpastern at redhat.com         0
ovirt-engine-cli     ovirt-engine-cli     mpastern at redhat.com         0
ovirt-engine-config     ovirt-engine-config     dfediuck at redhat.com
     0
ovirt-engine-core     ovirt-engine-core     lpeer at redhat.com         3
ovirt-engine-installer     ovirt-engine-installer
oschreib at redhat.com         0
ovirt-engine-isouploader     ovirt-engine-isouploader
bazulay at redhat.com         0
ovirt-engine-logcollector     ovirt-engine-logcollector
bazulay at redhat.com         0
ovirt-engine-notificiations     ovirt-engine-notificiations
dfediuck at redhat.com         0
ovirt-engine-reports     ovirt-reports     ydary at redhat.com         0
ovirt-engine-userportal     ovirt-engine-userportal
ecohen at redhat.com         0
ovirt-engine-webadmin     OVirt's Web-based Administration Portal
ecohen at redhat.com         115
ovirt-node     a small, stateless Fedora build that is meant to run from
a flash drive, a CDROM, or entirely in RAM via PXE.
pmyers at redhat.com         49
vdsm     Node Virtualization management agent     danken at redhat.com
yeylon at redhat.com     48

Do we want new sub-projects to be added as well?
Y.