ovirt-engine repo up in gerrit.ovirt.org!

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Oct 28 18:39:20 UTC 2011

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 10:47:37AM -0400, Mike Burns wrote:
> Is there also a plan (or maybe already in place, but I missed it) to
> have a git.ovirt.org that lets us browse the git repos used by gerrit?

Yes, it's on my personal list that may not be on the Infrastructure
wiki yet. :) I know pepole want GitHub, Gitorious, and other mirroring
sites to get pretty views, but we should host a simple web source view
at git.ovirt.org. That is already a CNAME to the same host as
gerrit.ovirt.org.

That said, my personal list is NOT vetted by the infra at ovirt.org team,
since every idea has an ongoing management cost.

- Karsten
team:   Red Hat Community Architecture & Leadership
uri:             http://communityleadershipteam.org
                        http://TheOpenSourceWay.org