Last week's test day

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Tue Jul 30 10:30:54 UTC 2013

Hi Doron,

That's great news! It's good to see the project gaining community
momentum on top of the recent adoption we've been seeing.

I think this is a great idea - can you send me a list of the most
deserving members, and we will see if we can find some budget to send
them something nice.  Do you have something in mind to make a unique &
long-term wearable t-shirt?

Cheers,
Dave.

On 07/29/2013 10:00 AM, Doron Fediuck wrote:
> Hi Board ;)
>
> Last week's test day was a big step forward compared to the previous one.
> I was monitoring the various channels and am quite happy with the outcome
> which totals in 80 BZs, but also a lot of activities in the IRC and lists.
>
> In this light, I'd like to reward the active community members who tool
> the time to join us and made all needed efforts to supports, test and
> respond to various issues.
>
> My plan is to print a few cool oVirt t-shirts and based on the stat's
> send it to the active community members, and make them oVirt's proud
> ambassadors.
>
> Feedback is welcomed ;)
> Doron

Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13