Last week's test day

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Tue Jul 30 10:38:24 UTC 2013

Thanks Dave.
Will mail you the list later today.

As for a concepts; yes- I had the same thing in mind
on having a shirt which we can reward in various events.

The main these is stating "oVirt valuable contributor".
Shirt back would have all sub-projects (engine, vdsm, mom, DWH, etc).
Front will have the theme and some funny drawings.
I've asked a graphic designer to look into it, and we
should get a sketch within 3 weeks (vacance...)

Doron