JProfiler opensource license

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Tue Jul 30 12:57:31 UTC 2013

Hi,

Any of the people on this list should be able to update the front page:
http://www.ovirt.org/index.php?title=Special%3AListUsers&username=&group=bureaucrat&limit=50

I would appreciate someone else taking on this task. In fact, this
requirement is one of the reasons I was personally not in favour of this
arrangement. I do not think it's appropriate for us to be promoting a
non-free Java profiler.

Regards,
Dave.

On 07/30/2013 02:42 PM, Doron Fediuck wrote:
> Hi,
> In order to get an opensource license for our developers,
> we need to place a JProfiler logo[1] in our front page, with
> a link[2].
>
> Any objections?
>
> Thanks,
> Doron
>
> [1] http://www.ej-technologies.com/buy/jprofiler/openSource/enter
> [2] http://www.ej-technologies.com/products/jprofiler/overview.html.

Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13