JProfiler opensource license

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Jul 30 19:42:07 UTC 2013

On 07/30/2013 09:06 AM, Doron Fediuck wrote:

> [...]

To provide some historical context, that is the exact purpose of the
sponsors and supporters page as I understood it when we were creating
the project governance and putting the website together.

http://www.ovirt.org/Sponsors_and_supporters

JimJag or Carl might be able to shed more light here. The key is that we
are not giving preferential treatment to any one sponsor over another.
All strategic supporters have their logos in alphabetical order,
achieved through making a much higher level of commitment to oVirt than
providing a no-cost license for an open source project.

On that page is the supporters section, which is where the JProfiler
logo is appropriate - their providing a no-cost license is supporting
the project.

- Karsten
--
Karsten 'quaid' Wade