Infra Weekly :: Minutes :: 2013-05-20

Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden ewoud+ovirt at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl
Mon May 20 15:06:07 UTC 2013

Minutes:
        http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-05-20-14.04.html
Minutes (text):
        http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-05-20-14.04.txt
Log:
        http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-05-20-14.04.log.html

====================
#ovirt: weekly infra
====================

Meeting started by ewoud at 14:04:53 UTC. The full logs are available at
http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-05-20-14.04.log.html .

Meeting summary
---------------
* Introductions  (ewoud, 14:06:13)

* Review of action items  (ewoud, 14:10:36)

* hosting  (ewoud, 14:16:40)
  * ACTION: knesenko set up something similar to
    https://apps.fedoraproject.org/ for ovirt  (ewoud, 14:20:58)
  * ACTION: knesenko check with the storage guys how we can resize the
    LV on alterway02  (ewoud, 14:41:05)
  * ACTION: dcaro ensure we can provision a VM on ovirt using foreman
    (ewoud, 14:45:08)
  * ACTION: ewoud draw up an initial puppet design proposal  (ewoud,
    14:47:16)

* puppet  (ewoud, 14:51:40)
  * ACTION: ewoud add all hosts to puppet  (ewoud, 14:58:27)

Meeting ended at 15:04:55 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* knesenko set up something similar to https://apps.fedoraproject.org/
  for ovirt
* knesenko check with the storage guys how we can resize the LV on
  alterway02
* dcaro ensure we can provision a VM on ovirt using foreman
* ewoud draw up an initial puppet design proposal
* ewoud add all hosts to puppet

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* dcaro
  * dcaro ensure we can provision a VM on ovirt using foreman
* ewoud
  * ewoud draw up an initial puppet design proposal
  * ewoud add all hosts to puppet
* knesenko
  * knesenko set up something similar to https://apps.fedoraproject.org/
    for ovirt
  * knesenko check with the storage guys how we can resize the LV on
    alterway02
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)