[ovirt-devel] findbugs errors -- any way to prevent mad bot from rampant -1s?

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue Dec 9 09:18:57 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

totally agree.
here's the offending patch that was merged both to master and to 3.5 stable branch:
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/35931/

you can see clearly jenkins failed on it:

Patch Set 3:
Build Unstable
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-engine_master_unit-tests_gerrit/22350/ : SUCCESS
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-engine_master_find-bugs_gerrit/21862/ : The patch does not pass the findbugs
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt_engine_master_compile_checkstyle_gerrit/38550/ : SUCCESS

so please either revert it or fix it to unblock all other patches.

e.