[ovirt-devel] Question about emulating ARM using oVirt

Michal Skrivanek mskrivan at redhat.com
Mon Dec 15 11:51:02 UTC 2014

On Dec 15, 2014, at 12:37 , Richard Chapman <richard.chapman at ipe-systems.co.uk> wrote:

> Thank for the pointers I'll try it over xmas :)

also, if it helps you may want to check out some of the patches done by Eldorado guys when they were adding Power7 support. There were quite a few patches directly adding the support, but while I would agree the custom properties and hooks are best at this point it still can help you to understand all the different places…

Look at our gerrit, master branch, 2013 onwards, and filter these guys:
owner:"Leonardo Bianconi <lbianc at gmail.com>"
owner:"Gustavo Frederico Temple Pedrosa <gustavo.pedrosa at eldorado.org.br>"
owner:"Vitor de Lima <vdelima at redhat.com>"

Thanks,