[ovirt-devel] Call for Presentations: OSCON 2015

Brian Proffitt bproffit at redhat.com
Thu Dec 11 19:31:26 UTC 2014

OSCON is returning to Portland July 20-24, 2015, and we want to make sure it's on your radar.  As you probably know, the O'Reilly Open Source Convention is the must-attend professional training event for 4,000+ developers, programmers, engineers, architects, CxOs, and technology innovators. OSCON is well known for a fast-paced, intellectually stimulating program, that covers the open source ecosystem in its entirety.   The call for speakers has just opened. If you, or any of your colleagues, are interested in speaking at OSCON, please review the new and improved program themes and tracks at OSCON.com, and find out about the kinds of topics we’re looking for, as well as tips for creating a great proposal.

Proposals are due by February 2, 2015.

http://www.oscon.com/open-source-2015

--
Brian Proffitt