[ovirt-devel] ovirt test day report - ovirt - foreman advanced integration feature

Moti Asayag masayag at redhat.com
Thu Jul 3 14:17:11 UTC 2014

Hi,

I assigned myself to the ovirt-foreman advanced integration feature [1] in the first
ovirt 3.5 test day.

The setup required for testing that environment is a bit complex (foreman, isolated
network, extending the foreman with extra plugins). I faced environmental
issues most of the day, mainly regarding foreman installation and configuration.

I provided specific feedback regarding the installed setup missing steps to Yaniv,
the feature owner, which will incorporate them into the feature page.

I haven't reached into a point where i can provision a host via foreman into ovirt, but
I plan to get back to it in the second ovirt test day (or even before).

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/Features/AdvancedForemanIntegration

Regards,
Moti