[ovirt-devel] ovirt-engine-3.5 branching

Oved Ourfali ovedo at redhat.com
Thu Jul 3 14:31:43 UTC 2014

Hi all,

The test day revealed a large amount of issues. These issues are being addressed in the last few days.
To avoid the need to back-port each and every one of them to the ovirt-engine-3.5 stable branch, I suggest to give a few days for that effort,
and revisit it on mid next week, to asses it again and decide whether to do the branching then.

I ask the different maintainers not to push 3.6 relevant material into master in the next few days, until the branching is done.
To my knowledge no major (or any) patch related to 3.6 has been merge on master, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks all for your efforts in stabilizing the version.

Regards,
Oved